Last week was the first anniversary of the launch of taetopia, as well as the night my husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary by dining at the chef’s table at elements in Princeton, NJ. This was apropos since a dinner at elements one year ago was what inspired me to launch my blog. Sous Chef Joe Sparatta was in charge of this incredibly luxurious nine-course meal. Here’s a photo journal of our dinner. I recommend clicking on the photos to get the full view of these plates of art (once you view a photo, use your browser’s “back” button to return to the post). Many thanks to everyone at elements who made our anniversary so special, and for continuing to inspire me.
- Awakening Taste
- Tomato Season
- Warwick Valley Winery’s Black Currant Cordial and Doc’s Hard Cider
- Chef’s Table at elements – Princeton, NJ
- Jonathan Waxman’s Warm Sweet Onion Tart
- Lessons from Cooking at Home and My Eating Well Challenge (Preparation is the Key!)
- EatingWell’s Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Beef & Portobello Mushroom Stroganoff
- Chicken “Fried” Steak & Gravy
- Ham & Swiss Rosti
Site Property© Tae Ellin and taetopia.com, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tae Ellin and taetopia.com, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.